Get help with your computer using Windows Remote Assistance
When you're having a computer problem, sometimes you might want help from Mr PC Rescue. You can use Windows Remote Assistance to invite him to connect to your computer and help you, even if he isn't nearby.
- Open Remote Assistance by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, clicking Maintenance, and then clicking Windows Remote Assistance.
- Select "Invite someone you trust to help you"
- Select "Save this invitation as a file"
- Save it to your Desktop.
- This will then display a Password. Keep this....
- Now start your email program and send the file you saved to your desktop to MrPCRescue@gmail.com.
- Once Mr PC Rescue receives the file give him the Password and then follow his instructions.